Right Angle Weave stitch (RAW) is fun and has many applications. Performing the stitch with different size beads is often called Modified Right Angle Weave (MRAW) and adds lots of definition and new design possibilities.
This pattern shows how to use graduated size beads in a RAW set-up to achieve a straight band bracelet using the MRAW technique. This pattern is written for someone with a little bead stitching/pattern reading experience – an Advanced Beginner, who has stitched before, but may not be proficient with RAW. A beader can take these techniques and apply them to create many different designs of their own and a few examples are shown or inspiration.
To complete the bracelet as shown (fits 7inch wrist*), you will need: (color is merely a suggestion)
- 3gr. 15/o seed beads (black color-lined crystal)
- 150 – 3mm rondelle crystals (hematite)
- 70 – 4mm round beads (cherry quartz)
- 20 – 6mm round beads (snow quartz)
- 3-Strand slide clasp (gunmetal grey)
- Needle, Scissors, and 8lb Fireline or preferred thread.
- *Larger wrists may want more 3mm crystals and 15/s for sizing.*
Pattern is 5-full color pages of written set-by-step instructions, with detailed computer generated illustrations and actual photographs.
There are no reviews yet.