Instructions for the Sunburst Bead Embroidery Pendant, Picot Rope necklace, and Elegant Sunburst matching embroidery earrings!
This is an intermediate level bead embroidery pattern for those who have worked bead embroidery before, and want to expand their stitching types.
Back-stitch, layering, anchoring through beads, spacing, and edge-finishing without adding edge beads. The picot rope is also a great tubular netting style looking rope that adds dimension and texture without being too thick and bulky. Peyote stitch bail with accent edging. The full-color step-by-step written instructions include large graphic illustrations and clear up-close photographs.
You will need:
- A 22-27mm round cabochon focal (you can change sizes, bead count will change accordingly)
- @20 Tila Czech 2-hole beads
- @20 8/0 HEX beads
- 5g 11/o Japanese round seed beads (accent color)
- 15g 11/o Japanese round seed beads (main color)
- 6g 8/o Japanese round seed beads (main color)
- 4×4 square Lacey-Stiff-Stuff or Embroidery foundation material
- 4×4 square faux leather/Ultra Suede backing material
- 2 – 10mm bead cones/caps
- 1 – Clasp
- 3in. Extender Chain (optional)
- 2 4-mm jumprings (optional)
- E6000 or favorite adhesive
- 6 lb. Fireline or favorite beading thread
- Beading Needle
As a special benefit, the SUNBURST earring design is also included (but not in photo)
There are no reviews yet.