SKILL LEVELS – we offer projects in a variety of skill levels to make it easier for you to be successful in learning a new technique or stitch. It is common to be advanced in one technique and a complete beginner in another. Search projects that have the stitch-type and level you are comfortable with, and move up at your own speed.
Beginner and Beginner Friendly are the most basic steps and details. Lots of diagrams, graphics, and details!
Advanced Beginner – Slightly less definitions and more options to customize.
Intermediate – Take those basic skills and run with them! Variations, options and more WHY a stitch works and HOW to use it.
Advanced – You know how a stitch works now lets shake things up! Add variety, change direction, throw in different bead shapes, and challenge the construction process a little.
Instantly downloadable PDF instruction files are available any time you are eager to bead. Simply add to cart and the file link will be provided after checkout. Each description shows a list of materials needed, and any other tools you may need (pliers, glue, etc.) I try to make patterns with easy to find materials readily available at craft shops and bead stores, but if you need a shopping referral, see our resources page for recommended sellers.
We are currently transitioning away from the Etsy store. Projects with kits are listed above where there is a price range from pattern only purchase and kits. Each kit contains all of the materials needed to complete the project shown, EXCEPT: Thread, Needle, scissors, pliers, or other items listed as noted.
Project Kits Include:
- Full-color print of all project instructions
- Designer Tips and Tricks to common problem areas
- Photographs, detailed diagrams, and step-by-step process
- All beads, focals, findings, etc. needed to complete the project shown
- We use quality name-brand supplies and materials from TOHO, SWAROVSKI, TierraCast, and more
- Color number and details for parts being used are clearly listed for you
- Recommendation on type of Thread, Needle, Plier or other tools needed
Be the first to see our latest designs and more. Sign up for our newsletter and BEAD Inspired!